5 Easy Ways to Go Social
- Facebook Polls – Ask your audience anything at all. Seriously. Using a Facebook poll is a great way to gain insight into your customer base and it hardly takes 60 seconds to write a question. Just do it.
- Re-tweets – Can’t think of anything clever to post on twitter. Try re-tweeting what someone else said or an interesting article so that people know you’re still alive. Again, 15 seconds max and your done.
- Facebook Likes – This may be the easiest way to stay active in the socialsphere. View your news feed on Facebook and find something you like, (post, picture, comment, etc..)
- Google Plus – Same concept as Facebook like, except plus 1 anything on your news feed that you like.
- Shared Videos – Find a video you like and post it on your Facebook, Google+, or Twitter feed.
Now that you know how to manage social media in as little as 20 minutes a day, go out and try it for your self. I bet you cut the time in half once you get the hang of it. Good luck!
Feel free to tell us how you make social media as quick and easy as possible.