Bigfoot Media is seeking an experienced SEM/PPC Manager to join our innovative digital marketing agency in downtown Greenville, SC.
This position is responsible for researching, developing and optimizing every aspect of our clients’ search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns. This includes managing keyword research and bids, creating ad copy, formulating and managing our clients’ pay-per-click (PPC) budgets, analyzing and reporting results and occasional direct consultation with clients.
Candidates will have experience in Google AdWords Search Network and Display Network. Preference will be given to those candidates with Google AdWords certification. Video pre-roll campaign implementation & Google Analytics a plus.
• Provide SEM performance data as needed to Account Executives
• Optimize campaigns for best performance, working with Creative Teams in the development of timelines, creative materials and digital assets required for campaign implementation.
• Account Creation & Setup for New Clients
• Build new campaigns for existing clients
• Assist and/or develop/initiate Creative Production Requests
• Maintain relationships with production and creative staff
• Monitor and report competitive spending for assigned markets
• Develop meeting content and help write presentations
• Have an intermediate understanding of digital media and Google Analytics
• Have an intermediate understanding of SEO
• Thoroughly understand legal/disclaimers and adhere to them with all work
• Develop and deploy optimal SEM strategies
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• 4-year degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent relevant experience
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Google AdWords Search Network (essential)
• Intermediate skills utilizing word processing and worksheet products and Google Drive
• Google AdWords certification (preferred)
• Video pre-roll campaign implementation
• Google Analytics + Conversion Tracking
Careers at Bigfoot Media offer a competitive compensation package. In addition to paid time off, the Company provides seven paid holidays per year.