Incredible People Make Incredible Companies
Bigfoot Media is an extremely motivated, fast-paced, and exciting company based out of Greenville, South Carolina. We take pride in our work and share the excitement of our clients success with all of our employees. Bigfoot is a team-oriented company that cultivates fresh ideas, out of the box thinking, and new ways to help change the way marketing is done. Our people are what make this company great.
We’re always looking for talented SEO Managers & Specialists, Sales Reps & Executives, Web Designers & Developers, and Graphic Designers. Our team is comprised of disciplined, creative, and self-motivated individuals who have the initiative to go the extra mile.
- Create PSDs for visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS
- Maintain and update all JQuery plugins for website
- Implement and maintain high-quality SEO policies and incorporate them with content produced for the website
- Remove any “dead” links immediately and respond to issues with site functionality
- Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed
- Managing web design projects efficiently from start to finish.
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Proven work experience as a web designer using WordPress, Plugins, & cPanel Hosting
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Plugins, Google Apps, Google Analytics, Wireframing Tools
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
Feel like you would make a great addition to the team? Shoot us an email at HR@bluebigfoot.com with your portfolio and resume.
Summer 2018 (4-Months) May-August
Bigfoot Media is seeking 1-3 people for marketing internships to help market our products, improve SEO, and drive inbound leads through our clients’ websites, targeted advertising,marketing campaigns, and events.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a crucial role in the fast and exciting growth of our business. We are also offering an incredible chance to learn about the latest marketing methods and strategies online. Technology changes quickly, but we change quicker in keeping up to date with cutting edge strategies for helping businesses market their services/products.
If you want a part time internship where you can work remotely without ever having to leave your home, then this is the perfect chance for you learn about the incredible world of inbound marketing.
We work extremely hard, at an incredibly fast pace and we expect the best. But if you’re up for the challenge, this will be a fun, rewarding and an amazing opportunity to learn, contribute and potentially join our great team permanently.
Feel like you would make a great addition to the team? Shoot us an email at HR@bluebigfoot.com.